Colloquy, Inc., is a leading provider of online education strategy, consulting, and delivery to Higher Education. Colloquy's solutions are designed to help institutional leaders execute upon their vision for online delivery of degrees.
As a division of Kaplan, Inc., part of The Washington Post (NYSE: WPO), Colloquy leverages 75 years of expertise in global education services, Colloquy offers the full range of resources and knowledge necessary to plan, execute, launch, and manage a total online experience both domestically and internationally.
Using its proprietary Colloquy 360 degree Methodology, Colloquy applies a best practices approach to market research, marketing and recruiting, curriculum design and development, learning management systems, and student success services.
Visit Colloquy at www.colloquy360.comAverie ConnellBusiness Development ManagerColloquy, Inc.3333 S. Congress Ave., Suite 100 Delray Beach, FL 33445561-381-6350 SOURCE Colloquy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV