Beyond20 ITIL Training Course Named Finalist In The 2013 Hot Companies And Best Products Awards By Network Products Guide
WASHINGTON, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Beyond20 announced today that Network Products Guide, industry's leading technology research and advisory guide, has named its ITIL Foundations Training Course as a finalist for the 8 th Annual 2013 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards in the "Training and Educational Programs" category . These industry and peer awards from Network Products Guide are the world's premier information technology awards honoring achievements and excellence in every facet of the IT industry. Winners will be honored in Las Vegas on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 during the 8 th annual dinner and presentations.
"It's an honor to be named a finalist by Network Products Guide for this esteemed industry and peer award," said Beyond20 Principal Brian Flora. "We have worked hard to refine our ITIL training course. This validates our belief that we now have the most advanced ITIL training in the industry. Incorporating a variety of creative learning tools has allowed us to move past the traditional 'death by Power Point' approach and deliver a truly immersive learning experience that our customers love."
BEYOND20 is an ITSM focused system integration firm with a history of helping clients get results from their ITSM initiatives. Beyond20 ITSM consultants have deep expertise in ITIL process improvement, ITSM strategy, and ITIL training. With office locations in Washington DC, Phoenix, and San Diego, Beyond20 customer engagements span 28 countries on 5 continents, and over 25% of Fortune 100 companies work with Beyond20 to support their ITIL and ITSM initiatives.Learn more about Beyond20 at www.beyond20.com or on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV