Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/8/13, E-House China Holdings, Ltd (EJ)EJ will trade ex-dividend, for its annual dividend of $0.15, payable on 5/30/13. As a percentage of EJ's recent stock price of $4.33, this dividend works out to approximately 3.46%, so look for shares of E-House China Holdings, Ltd to trade 3.46% lower — all else being equal — when EJ shares open for trading on 4/8/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for EJ, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.15 declared by E-House China Holdings, Ltd:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from EJ is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 3.46% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
In Thursday trading, E-House China Holdings, Ltd shares are currently off about 0.5% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV