5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CMC, THO, UDR, LNC, MA
MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 60 cents per share. At a price of $534.25 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.4%. The average volume for MasterCard Incorporated has been 691,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. MasterCard Incorporated has a market cap of $63.8 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 8.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. MasterCard Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, provides transaction processing and other payment-related services in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.64. Currently there are 21 analysts that rate MasterCard Incorporated a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MasterCard Incorporated as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV