Bentonville, Arkansas, April 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- America's Car-Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq:CRMT) announced today that America's Car-Mart, Inc. will present at the Booth-Laird Equity Conference hosted by LSU's EJ Ourso College of Business and Department of Finance. The event will be held Friday, April 12, 2013 at the new LSU Business Education Complex. Jeffrey A. Williams, CFO and Hank Henderson, CEO will be presenting for the Company.
The goal of the Booth-Laird Equity Conference is to provide actionable investment ideas to investors. Booth-Laird and LSU are providing a venue for quality companies, students and investors to present to an audience active in investment management either personally or professionally. The event is free and open to the public. To register and see the conference agenda please go to www.boothlaird.com/events/ .
About America's Car-Mart, Inc.:America's Car-Mart operates 123 automotive dealerships in ten states and is the only publicly-held automotive retailer in the United States focused exclusively on the "Integrated Auto Sales and Finance" segment of the used car market. The Company emphasizes superior customer service and the building of strong personal relationships with its customers. The Company operates its dealerships primarily in smaller cities throughout the South-Central United States selling quality used vehicles and providing financing for substantially all of its customers
CONTACT: William H. ("Hank") Henderson, Chief Executive Officer (479) 464-9944 or Jeffrey A. Williams, Chief Financial Officer (479) 418-8021
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV