L'Oreal USA Women In Digital To Award Three "NEXT Generation Awards" To Female Entrepreneurs Creating Ground Breaking Technology
NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- L'Oreal USA is proud to announce the open call nominations for the 2 nd annual L'Oreal USA Women in Digital "NEXT Generation Awards" and the opportunity to be one of three honorary recipients. L'Oreal USA Women in Digital is an initiative that focuses on women working in digital marketing, technology and IT functions. The program offers opportunities for women entrepreneurs to address the beauty industry with technology created by women that engage connected female consumers.
"As the world's leading beauty company, L'Oreal has the opportunity to make a difference and to support women in technology," said Rachel Weiss, Vice President, Digital Strategy and Innovation at L'Oreal USA and Chair of L'Oreal USA Women in Digital. "Through the L'Oreal USA Women in Digital Program, our mission is to revolutionize the digital space and path-to-purchase by continuing to support rising female entrepreneurs in technology and innovation that will shape the next generation of the beauty industry."
In 2013, the L'Oreal USA Women in Digital program will award three women-led companies with the opportunity to pilot their technology with L'Oreal brands; to be introduced to investors and executives; and receive mentorship from Advisory Board members and program partners."At L'Oreal we believe in entrepreneurship – Identifying and partnering with digital technologies designed by women, for women, matches our passion for beauty and progress. These technologies help contribute to the development and marketing of innovative consumer products to directly address our consumers, who are primarily women," stated Marc Speichert, Chief Marketing Officer at L'Oreal USA. For this year's "NEXT Generation Awards", L'Oreal USA Women in Digital is looking to recognize best-in-class women-operated companies that can help the program engage with CONNECTED CONSUMERS with the following objectives for L'Oreal USA (one or more):
- Create a digital experience helping beauty shoppers choose and purchase beauty products in mass retailers, hair salons, online or at beauty counters and specialty stores.
- Leverage and gather data to help us acquire new customers across our portfolio of brands.
- Provide us with a new channel for customer acquisition or loyalty for beauty customers across all digital platforms, mobile and emerging technology.
- Able to create technology to help diagnose and recommend beauty regimens for skincare analysis, makeup and hair color trials driving to online or in-store purchase.
- Any disruptive technology that we may not even know about today!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV