At Home In Arkansas Launches New Web Site Introducing Enhanced Features For Local Businesses And Homeowners
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At Home in Arkansas, the state's leading luxury home and lifestyle brand, has launched its newly re-designed site, AtHomeArkansas.com, to enhance the user experience for both local businesses and homeowners. With a streamlined design, improved search functionality and rich multi-media content, the new AtHomeArkansas.com makes it easier for consumers to find home design ideas, resources and professionals.
"We are excited to launch the next-generation At Home in Arkansas site to connect affluent, engaged homeowners and shoppers with our clients, faster and more easily," said Kelly Fraiser, publisher of At Home in Arkansas . "More than ever, we're empowering local and home design professionals to strengthen their online brand presence in the marketplace to attract shoppers, drive increased business, and generate more ways to interact with qualified consumers."
"When a consumer comes to the new AtHomeArkansas.com for home design ideas, they will find even more relevant content for inspiration, and easy connections to the resources and professionals who can make their dream home happen," adds At Home in Arkansas Editor in Chief Rosemary Hallmark. For advertisers, the new site offers a stronger web presence, more lead capturing, enhanced traffic from organic and referral search, and increased opportunities to reach prospective customers.Key site features include:
- Spotlight, a 400-word story highlighting a local business's work. Limited to 24 total profiles with prime placement on the home page and all subsequent landing pages in rotations of six, each Spotlight listing features unlimited photos, a 250-word company description or story, logo, contact information, website link, "Ask A Question/Get A Quote" functionality, social media connections to Facebook and Twitter accounts, and video upload capability.
- Local Resources, an online design center and go-to source for visitors searching for products, services and professionals. Featured prominently on the home page and subsequent landing pages, searchable by category or alphabetical listings, the Local Resources features a custom page for every listing that includes 20 photos, a 250-word description, logo, contact information, website link, and "Ask A Question/Get A Quote" functionality.
- Run-of-Site Digital Display Ads offering exclusivity as one of only 16 advertisers rotating through 4 positions on the site, every landing page, every blog page, every day for one year.
- Expert Q&A with top home design professionals dispensing invaluable advice and tips. Accompanying their profile is a photo, contact info, web link and video.
- Videos custom-produced by At Home in Arkansas that are featured on the site and YouTube for one year. Included is social media announcement, two-week promotion on the home page, and video archived at www.AtHomeArkansas.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV