EcoToolsÂ® Celebrates Earth Month With New Charitable Platform
GURNEE, Ill., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- This Earth Month, EcoTools®, a Paris Presents Incorporated brand and a leader in eco-conscious beauty and bath accessories, is proud to announce a new charitable platform for 2013 – the Living Beautifully Project. Through the Living Beautifully Project, fans can get gorgeous and give back with each EcoTools purchase made during the month of April. A donation, including the money raised by purchases, will be granted later this summer to non-profit organizations that help local communities live beautifully every day.
"As a brand, we have always been committed to making a difference and giving back," said Eva Oreskovich, Director of Marketing at Paris Presents Incorporated. "With our new Living Beautifully Project, we are able to reward organizations that go above and beyond to improve their communities and honor the "live beautifully" philosophy of EcoTools."
Get Gorgeous & Give BackFrom April 4 through April 30, $1 from each purchase order made on EcoTools.com will be added to a total donation made to non-profit organizations, up to $100,000. As a special thank-you to those who participate, customers will receive free shipping with code LIVEBEAUTIFUL at checkout.In June, EcoTools fans can see their contributions put to work by choosing how the donation will be distributed. EcoTools will nominate three non-profit organizations to be considered for the Living Beautifully Project grant, and will rely on the brand's social community to vote for the group they feel should be awarded the grand prize donation. A first runner up and second runner up will also be rewarded. All organizations considered for the donation will exhibit the EcoTools values of beauty, going green and giving back.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV