AKRON, Ohio, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Bernard Rzepka appointed to newly created global COO of A. Schulman
- Heinrich Lingnau appointed Vice President and General Manager, EMEA
- Board announces option to extend CEO Joe Gingo's contract
A. Schulman (Nasdaq-GS: SHLM) announced today that Bernard Rzepka has been promoted to the role of Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, effective immediately. In this new position, Rzepka will implement corporate strategy and growth plans within the global operations organization and further excellence in the Company's procurement and marketing organizations. Accordingly, the Global Supply Chain & Chief Procurement Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, and the three regional Vice Presidents and General Managers will now report to Rzepka. Rzepka will report directly to Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Joseph M. Gingo.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV