AKRON, Ohio, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Bernard Rzepka appointed to newly created global COO of A. Schulman
- Heinrich Lingnau appointed Vice President and General Manager, EMEA
- Board announces option to extend CEO Joe Gingo's contract
A. Schulman (Nasdaq-GS: SHLM) announced today that Bernard Rzepka has been promoted to the role of Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, effective immediately. In this new position, Rzepka will implement corporate strategy and growth plans within the global operations organization and further excellence in the Company's procurement and marketing organizations. Accordingly, the Global Supply Chain & Chief Procurement Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, and the three regional Vice Presidents and General Managers will now report to Rzepka. Rzepka will report directly to Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Joseph M. Gingo.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts