LAS VEGAS, April 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NAB Show 2013, Booth SL 11508) -- Dot Hill Systems Corp. (Nasdaq:HILL), a leading provider of SAN storage solutions, today announced its award-winning AssuredSAN™ 4000 Series storage will be featured in four different solutions at NAB Show 2013 at the Las Vegas Convention Center April 8-11. Through these end-to-end video post-production workflow demonstrations, NAB Show attendees will see first-hand why so many experts rely on the "wicked fast" AssuredSAN storage platform for their media and entertainment applications.
Offering a winning combination of fast, reliable storage which integrates easily into existing post-production environments to support improved collaboration, the AssuredSAN 4000 Series increases productivity across multiple workstations. With blazing speed and full support for Windows, OS X and Linux environments, Dot Hill AssuredSAN solutions are ideal for workflows using Adobe® Premiere® Pro software, Apple® Final Cut Pro, Autodesk® Flame Premium software, or any application that demands extreme video streaming performance and proven reliability.
"Adobe Premiere Pro allows editors to work natively in real-time with mobile, DSLR, HD and RAW formats," said Simon Williams, director of strategic relations at Adobe. "The powerful performance of the AssuredSAN 4000 Series and the robust features of Adobe Premiere Pro such as Warp Stabilizer, dynamic timeline trimming, and expanded multi-cam editing, make it easy for editors to meet the most challenging production deadlines."NAB Show attendees will see a 192 terabyte Dot Hill AssuredSAN storage system powering a StorNext SAN. Running simultaneous demos on three different platforms, this single storage system will illustrate a true end-to-end dailies / editorial / finishing pipeline:
- Adobe Premiere Pro – software, running with Windows 8 showcases an inexpensive and easy-to-configure editing platform. New native Windows 8 file sharing software eliminates the need for third party file sharing software.
- Colorfront On-Set Dailies – This complete demo sponsored by ALT Systems, a Dot Hill authorized reseller specializing in media and entertainment, will be showcasing Colorfront On-Set Dailies software in a Windows environment and AssuredSAN storage. Unparalleled RAID security, battery-free cache backup, and MIL SPEC vibration compliance make Dot Hill the perfect storage for the rigors of on-set data backup and digital dailies creation.
- Final Cut Pro – Dot Hill will be showcasing its proprietary 8Gb Fibre Channel AssuredSAN storage with a Mac Pro workstation platform running Final Cut Pro X post-production editing software. Dot Hill will demonstrate the performance advantages, with metrics, of AssuredSAN storage with Final Cut Pro.
- Autodesk Flame Premium – Autodesk integrates Dot Hill AssuredSAN storage as part of the turnkey industry-standard Autodesk Flame software. Autodesk and Dot Hill will be demonstrating the latest version of Autodesk Flame Premium with AssuredSAN storage on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7 workstation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV