PALO ALTO, Calif., April 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE), the leader in social business, today announced that it will host an analyst and investor day at the W Hotel Times Square in New York City on May 21, 2013 beginning at 9:00am ET.
During the day, various members of Jive's senior management will address the company's market opportunity, value proposition, product differentiation and future product roadmap.
An audio webcast and the replay, of the event will be available on the investor relations section of Jive's website at http://investors.jivesoftware.com/ .About Jive Software Jive Software (Nasdaq:JIVE) is a leader in social business. Our cloud-based platform connects employees, customers and partners and is a proven system, focused on value use cases, that, according to research performed by a top three global business consultancy firm, increases productivity within companies by up to 15%*. By combining the power of cloud, mobile, big data and proprietary collaboration technologies, Jive is transforming the way work gets done and unleashing productivity, creativity and innovation for millions of people in many of the world's largest companies. For a free trial of Jive's next-generation social business platform, please visit Try Jive. For more information, please visit www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive News Blog here. * Source: Top three global business consultancy research; November 2012
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Brian Denyeau ICR (646) 277-1251 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Amanda Pires (650) 465-1215 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV