LinkedIn (LNKD) estimates, target were boosted at Morgan Stanley. Shares are now seen reaching $210, according to Morgan Stanley. Estimates also upped, given higher marketing solutions growth. Overweight rating.
Nokia (NOK) estimates, target were cut at Canaccord. Shares are now seen reaching $3.50, according to Canaccord Genuity. Estimates also reduced, as the company is likely losing market share to Samsung. Hold rating.
Monsanto (MON) price target and earnings estimates through 2014 were increased at Citi. Soybeans should drive growth starting in 2014 and the accelerated buyback is also a catalyst, said Citigroup. Price target goes to $122.
Monsanto estimates, target raised at Piper as the company is carrying a lot of momentum into the planting season. Overweight rating.New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) estimates were reduced at Citi through 2014 to reflect a soft quarter. Lower pre-payments and margins are expected and the anticipated accretive merger is unlikely to happen, said Citigroup. Thermo Fisher (TMO) price target increased to $87 at UBS. Industry commentary has been positive, top line momentum remains intact and productivity and capital deployment will benefit the company, said UBS. Valent (VRX) price target and estimates were reduced given the introduction of a generic version of Zovirax Ointment, said UBS. Price target goes to $81. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV