- Bart Decrem, SVP and General Manager for Disney Mobile Games sharing the secrets of building great mobile user experiences and smash hit apps such as Where's My Water and Temple Run;
- Scott Hanselman, one of the most influential voices in the .NET community, discussing how C# saved his marriage;
- Josh Clark, founder of Global Moxie and author of "Tapworthy: Designing Great iPhone Apps," explaining how touch gestures are sweeping away buttons, menus and windows from mobile devices and how developers can craft touchscreen interfaces that effortlessly teach users new gesture vocabularies; and
- Brett Duncavage, Android Lead at Rdio, revealing how to defeat device fragmentation to deliver fast, stable, and beautiful user experiences to as many device types as possible.
Xamarin Gathers Leaders In Mobile Development At First Worldwide Developer Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.