Xamarin Gathers Leaders In Mobile Development At First Worldwide Developer Conference
Apr. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Xamarin, the company that empowers more than 280,000 developers to build fully native mobile apps across all major platforms, today announced the lineup of mobile development experts scheduled to speak at the company's first-ever developer conference, Xamarin Evolve 2013. Xamarin co-founders
Nat Friedman and
Miguel de Icaza will keynote and discuss Xamarin's future direction, share key mobile trends and predictions, and advise on how to thrive in mobile computing.
Xamarin Evolve 2013 will bring together more than 600 mobile developers, customers and industry leaders in Austin, Texas from April 14-17. The conference will feature two days of intensive technical training, followed by two days of conference sessions. Sessions will cover a range of topics, including best practices in user experience design, mobile app testing and analytics, enterprise integration and deployment, and the business of mobile apps.
Details on the event are as follows:
WHAT: Xamarin Evolve 2013, Xamarin's first worldwide developer conference WHEN: Technical Training-- Sunday, Apr. 14 - Monday Apr. 15; Conference-- Tuesday, Apr. 16 - Wednesday, Apr. 17 WHERE: Hilton Austin, Austin, TX
More than 40 sessions will be presented at Evolve 2013 on the most critical topics shaping the future of mobile application development. Notable speakers and topics include:
- Bart Decrem, SVP and General Manager for Disney Mobile Games sharing the secrets of building great mobile user experiences and smash hit apps such as Where's My Water and Temple Run;
- Scott Hanselman, one of the most influential voices in the .NET community, discussing how C# saved his marriage;
- Josh Clark, founder of Global Moxie and author of "Tapworthy: Designing Great iPhone Apps," explaining how touch gestures are sweeping away buttons, menus and windows from mobile devices and how developers can craft touchscreen interfaces that effortlessly teach users new gesture vocabularies; and
- Brett Duncavage, Android Lead at Rdio, revealing how to defeat device fragmentation to deliver fast, stable, and beautiful user experiences to as many device types as possible.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV