The global Manufacturing Leadership Awards Program (ML100), now in its ninth year, recognizes best-in-class manufacturers from the U.S. and abroad. Better Energy Systems, Inc. is among 100 outstanding manufacturers that have been selected based on the scope of mastery, business integration, and the innovative use of technology. For more information on the ML100 awards program, please visit www.ml100awards.com.
"In a world of intensifying global competition and accelerating change, recipients of the ML100 Awards have distinguished themselves by embracing breakthrough innovation and enabling their companies to anticipate and respond to customers with unmatched agility," said David Brousell, Global Vice President and Editorial Director, Manufacturing Executive. "The winners offer clear leadership and a blueprint for other manufacturing companies to improve their own performance and efficiency."
About the ML100 AwardsNow in their ninth year, the ML100 Awards honor companies and individuals that are shaping the future of global manufacturing. Nominations across 11 categories are vetted and evaluated by a panel of expert judges. Seven of the ML100 categories celebrate outstanding projects undertaken and completed by a manufacturing company. Four categories recognize the achievements of individual manufacturing executives. Winners of Turnaround Awards have led a significant transformation of their companies, enabling them to return to sound financial and operational footing. Winning nominations in this category, for example, will involve the creation of compelling new business models, the development of new markets, or the introduction of comprehensive operational changes.
About Solio10 years ago Solio was the first to build solar appliances that could fit in your pocket. Today we are at the intersection of demand for portable power and growth of renewable energy.Solio is the brand name of Better Energy Systems Inc. We deliver versatile solar charging, lighting, and energy storage solutions.
- We stand for energy equality: the belief that all people – regardless of geography or economic standing – are entitled to clean energy and light.
- We are engaged in the fight against poverty: by implementing new ways to bring sustainable power and light to peole at the base of the economic pyramid.
- We believe that making renewable energy innovations widely and affordably available as consumer product will enable a massive shift worldwide towards a new human relationship with energy consumption.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts