- For individual managers, emotional intelligence scores predict 47% of the variation in manager's performance scores.
- Emotional intelligence predicts 76% of the variation in organizational engagement.
- Plants with higher organizational engagement achieved higher bottom-line results.
- In addition, during the project, employee turnover also dropped by 63%.
New Research Shows Emotional Intelligence Improves Organizational Climate And Bottom-Line Performance, Presented At Harvard University In June
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.