Jamaican Culture To Be Highlighted At Orlando Book Exhibit
SUNRISE, Fla., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In this year's Florida Library Association Book Fair, author Enid Clarke Watson introduces a table of delightful Jamaican home-cooked cuisines featuring Jamaica's favorite recipes. Everyone is invited to enjoy the beauty and rich culture of Jamaica as Enid's Homestyle Authentic Jamaican Cuisine gets exhibited in Orlando, Florida on May 1-3, 2013.
Jamaica's coveted culture is featured in this cookbook of Jamaica's favorite recipes, which are thoroughly tested and prepared step by step. The ingredients used can easily be found in any food store and these dishes can be enjoyed regardless of one's ethnic background.
The author indulges readers to a completion of authentic and flavorful Jamaican recipes, from the aroma of tasty Jamaican patties wafting through the air, to the savory jerked pork or jerked fish. Each recipe is presented with creativity, elegance and flair. In this culinary guide, the author passes her cooking techniques in a clear and concise manner. This covers almost everything that originated in the kitchens of Jamaica. Menus for various occasions and a glossary of cooking terms are also enclosed in this culinary offering.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV