California ETEC Opens The Vietnam Education And Training Center In Ho Chi Minh City
VETEC will offer Vietnamese parents and students a trusted source to obtain accurate and objective information about U.S. study options. The range of services to be offered by VETEC include:
- In-person advising and counseling
- Direct access to U.S. school admission staff and counselors
- Explanation and guidance of application process
- Identification of scholarship opportunities
- Facilitation of English Placement Testing and remediation support
About California ETEC - CA ETEC was established in 2003 to exclusively promote the attraction of international students to the United States and expand the export of education services in Asia. CA ETEC's unique positioning as the leading higher education consortium in the State of California and collaborative partnerships with key state and foreign government agencies has helped the organization build a network of more than 100 schools throughout the U.S. CA ETEC coordinated the Meet Vietnam Education Forum on behalf of the Vietnam Consulate (SF) in 2009 and was a co-project administrator for the California Community Initiative for Egypt (CCI Egypt) sponsored by the Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, 2008-2011. In May 2011, CA ETEC received the prestigious President's "E" Award for exporting excellence.
The Commerce Department's MDCP award program includes financial and technical assistance from the International Trade Administration (ITA) to support well-defined business plans aimed at increasing exports and U.S. competitiveness within certain industries. For more information about the Market Development Cooperator Program, please visit trade.gov/mdcp.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts