DERIDDER, La., April 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMERISAFE, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMSF), a specialty provider of high hazard workers' compensation insurance, today announced that the Company has set the date of the company's 2013 annual meeting of shareholders for Friday, June 14, 2013. The meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. central time at AMERISAFE's corporate headquarters, which are located at 2301 Highway 190 West in DeRidder, Louisiana 70634. The record date for those eligible to receive notice of and to vote at the annual meeting of shareholders is April 22, 2013.
AMERISAFE, Inc. is a specialty provider of workers' compensation insurance focused on small to mid-sized employers engaged in hazardous industries, principally construction, trucking, manufacturing and agriculture. AMERISAFE actively markets workers' compensation insurance in 30 states and the District of Columbia.
CONTACT: Janelle Frost, EVP & CFO AMERISAFE, Inc. 337-463-9052
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV