Chatter is the global standard for enterprise social networks, driving new levels of innovation with more than 195,000 active social networks globally. With more than 200 million Chatter recommendations delivered to users each month, Salesforce is harnessing big data to drive social intelligence in the enterprise and raise the social IQ of every employee.
Social Intelligence in Salesforce Chatter—Unveiling Revolutionary Chatter Topics and ExpertiseBuilding on the success of previous social intelligence innovations like Chatter Recommendations, Chatter Influence and Chatter Similar Files, new Chatter Topics and Expertise will enable users to discover insights, connect with experts and find related resources, all based on topics of interest.
Chatter Topics and Expertise will analyze and categorize structured and unstructured information within Salesforce. Through this process, Chatter Topics and Expertise will seamlessly connect related experts, files, groups and other information, all on a single topic page. These topic pages will be auto-curated through salesforce.com's patent-pending algorithms, magnified by ongoing user engagement and validation of topic suggestions in the feed.
With new Chatter Topics and Expertise, users will be able to leverage both their social graph and their interest graph. For example, a new hire will be able to discover topic pages and groups to help her become productive within a few hours versus days or weeks. Additionally, any employee will be able to identify and connect with experts in real-time, whether it is a product expert who provides insight into a development roadmap, or an influencer who drives thought leadership. Now, every employee can contribute, discover and connect like never before.Salesforce Chatter: Setting a New Standard for Social CRMChatter is built on the Salesforce Platform and is embedded in all Salesforce apps and any custom or partner apps built on the Salesforce Platform. With social intelligence in Chatter, salesforce.com will set a new standard for social CRM, revolutionizing the way companies sell, service and market:
- Sell: Salespeople will be able to instantly identify topics and experts critical to the deal they are working on—whether it is finding the latest competitive information as they walk into a customer meeting or connecting with a pricing expert to close a deal.
- Service: Customer service reps will be able to address customer issues more quickly—whether connecting customers with experts to deliver more in-depth solutions or anticipating a customer's next question based on related resources on a topics page.
- Market: Marketers will be able to collaborate and execute on campaigns more effectively—whether it is reacting more quickly to new market insights by topic, or leveraging experts to inform new creative concepts.
- Chatter Recommendations and Chatter Similar Files are currently available in Salesforce Chatter.
- Chatter Influence is currently available in Salesforce Chatter Plus.
- Chatter Topics is now available in pilot and is currently scheduled to be generally available the second half of 2013.
- Chatter Topics pricing is currently scheduled to be announced upon generally availability.
- Like Salesforce Chatter on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Chatter
- Learn more about Salesforce Chatter: http://www.salesforce.com/chatter/overview/
- Follow @Chatter and @Salesforce on Twitter
- Grow your business with the #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the #1 service app, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage, advertise and measure social marketing with the #1 social marketing app, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build and deliver social and mobile apps with the Salesforce Platform, and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV