- "Serendipity is not a strategy for connecting employees with the right information and experts," said Nasi Jazayeri, EVP of Salesforce Chatter, salesforce.com. "Social intelligence in Chatter gives enterprises unmatched ability to unlock their internal knowledge base and deliver new levels of collaboration and productivity."
- "Social intelligence in Chatter exposes ideas and content we didn't know existed," said Robert Lacis, Director of Sales Operations at Maxim Integrated. "Unlocking information and finding expertise in our company empowers users in just a few clicks—it is changing the dynamics of relationships between people, information and ideas. Chatter Topics is the missing link that is connecting people and ideas across information silos."
- "As enterprise social software grows into enterprise social networks (ESNs), solution functionality like profiles, activity streams and blogs have quickly become assumed," said Vanessa Thompson, research manager for IDC's Enterprise Social Networks and Collaborative Technologies. "Social intelligence will only make ESN's more pervasive by adding context to the funnel of data available and providing insight into past, current, and future actions."
Salesforce.com Redefines Social Intelligence In Salesforce Chatter, Empowering Customer Companies To Tap Into The Power Of Their Interest Graph
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts