RRT Global Selected To Appear On "21st Century Business"
SAINT-PETERSBURG, Russia, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
RRT Global is pleased to announce that RRT Global has been selected to appear on 21st Century Business, an award winning international television series.
"As a leader in their industry, RRT Global was a natural fit for our show," stated JL Haber, Vice President of Programming for 21st Century Business. "We are excited to share their story."
RRT Global is a developer and licensor of modern oil refinery processes. In this exciting feature, RRT Global will be discussing PRIS, a technology to achieve cheaper and cleaner gasoline production.RRT Global is developing technologies and business plans that are transforming the energy future. Success of the company is based on the creativity, scalability of technology, and leadership team. For more information visit http://www.globalrrt.com About 21st Century Business 21st Century Business is an award winning television series produced by Multi-Media Productions. The show features companies providing business viewers an in depth opportunity to find solutions within many industries globally. 21st Century Business airs on CNBC and the Fox Business Network to over 100 million viewers nationwide as well as internationally via DirecTV and Dish Network. The series is also available at more than 27 prestigious college universities, including Carnegie Mellon University, Howard University, Dartmouth College and Georgetown University. For specific market-by-market air dates and times, please e-mail Moniqueh@mmpusa.com. For more information, please visit http://www.21cbtv.com. Contacts: Oleg Giiazov Director in Russia М: +79811581889 E: firstname.lastname@example.org S: rrtglobal SOURCE RRT Global
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV