14 Hands Vineyards, Proud Sponsor Of The Kentucky DerbyÂ®
PATERSON, Wash., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 14 Hands Vineyards, producer of the top-selling wines from Washington state, has been named a proud sponsor of the Kentucky Derby, the legendary Thoroughbred race representing the first leg of the coveted 'Triple Crown.' 14 Hands wines will be enjoyed by guests attending the event as well as the Taste of Derby™, an annual culinary celebration benefiting hunger relief that showcases regional cuisine.
"Showcasing our wines at the Kentucky Derby and Taste of Derby is a wonderful opportunity for us to demonstrate 14 Hands' immense versatility," said winemaker Keith Kenison. "From our rich, bold reds, to our crisp, juicy whites, 14 Hands wines hold universal appeal."
As wine sponsor for the Kentucky Derby, 14 Hands will be the featured wine at the Churchill Downs concessions and suites during Kentucky Derby Week.A roster of award-winning chefs and horse racing celebrities from some of the country's top culinary and Thoroughbred racing destinations will come together at the fourth annual Taste of Derby celebration on Thursday, May 2, 2013. 14 Hands wines will be paired with the best in regional cuisine prepared by acclaimed chefs representing some of the finest restaurants in the country. Inspired by the unbridled spirit of the wild horses that once roamed eastern Washington, 14 Hands caters to wine lovers who savor a sense of history and adventure. The portfolio features five varietals, including a Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Riesling, as well as Hot to Trot red and white blends. Just seven years after being introduced to a limited number of restaurants, more than one million cases of 14 Hands wines were shipped nationwide in 2012, and distribution expanded to 24 countries. 14 Hands recently announced plans to open a dedicated winery in Prosser, Washington this fall.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV