Brendan Brazier Launches New Thrive Forward Sport Edition
BURNABY, British Columbia, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Brendan Brazier, performance nutrition expert and author of Thrive book series, announced today the launch of a free, new sport nutrition edition to the Thrive Forward online educational program. The Sport Edition of Thrive Forward addresses a critical education need about plant-based diets and how they bolster the body during training. As a result, Thrive Forward has seen more than 30,000 active participants register since Thrive Forward's January 2013 launch, and the growing following is a testimony to the ranks of consumers looking for education on how to eat clean and plant-based.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brendan-brazier-launches-new-thrive-forward-sport-edition-201390031.html
The added lessons of the Sport Edition take the Thrive Forward program a step further by providing in-depth information about sport nutrition, showing subscribers how to prepare, sustain, and recover from almost every form of training. With the help of special guests including professional sports stars and leading fitness experts, Brendan provides users personal insights and top training tips.
The Thrive Forward expert team includes:
- Ironman champion and endurance coach, Hillary Biscay
- Yoga expert and Veria TV star, Sadie Nardini
- Jabbawockeez dancer, Rynan "Kid Rainen" Paguio
- First and current Invicta FC Atomweight Champion, Jessica Penne
- UFC MMA Welterweight Fighter, Aaron Simpson
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts