HOUSTON, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Men's Wearhouse (NYSE: MW) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share on the Company's common stock, payable on June 28, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 18, 2013.
Founded in 1973, Men's Wearhouse is one of North America's largest specialty retailers of men's apparel with 1,143 stores. The Men's Wearhouse, Moores and K&G stores carry a full selection of suits, sport coats, furnishings and accessories in exclusive and non-exclusive merchandise brands and Men's Wearhouse and Tux stores carry a limited selection. Most K&G stores carry a full selection of women's apparel. Tuxedo rentals are available in the Men's Wearhouse, Moores and Men's Wearhouse and Tux stores. Additionally, Men's Wearhouse operates a global corporate apparel and workwear group consisting of Twin Hill in the United States and Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy in the UK.
For additional information on Men's Wearhouse, please visit the Company's websites at www.menswearhouse.com, www.mooresclothing.com , www.kgstores.com, www.twinhill.com, www.dimensions.co.uk and www.alexandra.co.uk.
Contact: Ken DennardDennard ▪ Lascar Associates (713) 529-6600 SOURCE Men's Wearhouse
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV