SIOUX FALLS, S.D., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthWestern Corporation d/b/a NorthWestern Energy (NYSE: NWE) today announced that it will host an investor conference call on Thursday, April 25, 2013, at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time to review its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013. The Company also plans to issue a news release detailing its first quarter 2013 financial results the morning of April 25, 2013, before the market opens.
The conference call will be webcast live on the Internet at http://www.northwesternenergy.com under the "Investor Information" heading. To listen, please go to the site at least 10 minutes in advance of the call to register. An archived webcast will be available shortly after the call.
A telephonic replay of the call will be available beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET on April 25, 2013, through May 25, 2013, at (888) 203-1112 access code 2569194.
Annual Stockholders Meeting to be Held on April 25, 2013NorthWestern will hold its annual stockholders meeting on Thursday, April 25, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time at the NorthWestern Energy Operations Center, 600 Market Street West, Huron, South Dakota. The annual stockholders meeting will be webcast live on the Internet at http://www.northwesternenergy.com under the "Investor Information" heading. To listen, please go to the site at least 10 minutes in advance of the call to register. An archived webcast will be available shortly after the call. About NorthWestern Energy NorthWestern Energy provides electricity and natural gas in the Upper Midwest and Northwest, serving approximately 673,200 customers in Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska. More information on NorthWestern Energy is available on the company's Web site at www.northwesternenergy.com. SOURCE NorthWestern Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV