"Most impressive is their commitment to great service and track record of producing quality loans ... earning them a reputation for closing loans quickly and efficiently with a focus on exceptional customer service. Excellent customer, builder and realtor relationships bring repeat business and referrals ... which result in a phenomenal amount of high-quality mortgage loans, recognition and a chance to help more homeowners. These mortgage professionals bring their knowledge and skill to a leading community bank that values their contribution," commented Roshan A. Alavi, Senior Vice President and Manager of EagleBank's Residential Lending Division.
ABOUT EAGLE BANCORP, INC. AND EAGLEBANK
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for EagleBank, which commenced operations in 1998. The Bank is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, and conducts full service banking services through eighteen offices, located in Montgomery County, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. The Company focuses on building relationships with businesses, professionals and individuals in its marketplace.
CONTACT: EAGLEBANK Ronald D. Paul 301.986.1800
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV