BETHESDA, Md., April 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EagleBank congratulates Paul Harsanyi, Andrew Lunenfeld, Paul Hornyak, Raj Mahajan, Deborah Levy, Shapur Bashar, Jeff Fink, Laurent Berman and Patrick McCalley for their excellent loan production which earned them a place on the Scotsman Guide 2012 Top Originators List. The total loan dollar volume they created, earned EagleBank fifth place nationwide on the "Most Ranked Originators on Top Volume List." They all, also, made the Top 300 List.
Top Dollar Volume rankings for EagleBank Mortgage Lenders:
- Paul Harsanyi, #73, with a total of $138 million in dollar volume and 324 closed loans
- Andrew Lunenfeld, #97, with a total of $123 million in dollar volume and 304 closed loans
- Paul Hornyak, #110, with a total of $117 million in dollar volume and 325 closed loans
- Raj Mahajan, #150, with a total of $104 million in dollar volume and 263 closed loans
- Deborah Levy, #170, with a total of $99 million in dollar volume and 214 closed loans
- Shapur Bashar, #196, with a total of $93 million in dollar volume and 233 closed loans
- Jeff Fink, #206, with a total of $91 million in dollar volume and 186 closed loans
- Laurent Berman, #236, with a total of $85 million in dollar volume and 201 closed loans
- Patrick McCalley, #287, with a total of $78 million in dollar volume and 169 closed loans
Scotsman Guide, a resource for mortgage originators, released its fourth annual Top Originators rankings on April 1. The list, which ranks the nation's top mortgage brokers, originators and bankers, appears in Scotsman Guide's April 2013 residential edition. To be eligible, originators must have at least $30 million in loan volume or 100 closed home loans in the 2012 calendar year. Nearly 1,500 entries from mortgage professionals across the country were submitted in 2012."We are very proud of the entire team for their energy, motivation and success in finding the right mortgage loans for so many satisfied customers," commented EagleBank's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Ronald D. Paul. "This is not the first time that some of these mortgage loan officers have been recognized for their outstanding achievements—I know the effort that they put forth to be part of this select group. Their success is also in large part due to the contribution, hard work and dedication of their support staff. We are fortunate to have them all on our Residential Lending Team," he concluded.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV