Moving forward, Centerplate and The Lindley Group will partner with a notable list of the world's top venues and attractions, which include over 40 convention centers, nine National Football League stadiums, three of Major League Baseball's top parks, three English Premier League venues and nine English Championship League stadiums. Select venues include:
- SunLife Stadium, home of the Miami Dolphins
- AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants and the 2012 World Series
- Tanglewood, summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Stadium of Light, home of Sunderland AFC
- Welford Road Stadium, home to Leicester Tigers rugby union club
- University of Notre Dame Athletics
- The University of Alabama's Bryant-Denny Stadium, home of the 2013 National Champions, The Crimson Tide
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- The Vancouver Convention Centre, two-time winner of the APEX award for the World's Best Convention Centre.
Within the last year alone, Centerplate served more than 100 million guests at 250 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues in North America. The company provided event hospitality services at the 2012 Super Bowl, 2012 NCAA Final Four, 2012 BCS National Championship Game, 2012 NHL Stanley Cup Finals, 2012 World Series, 2012 Horse Racing Triple Crown's final leg, the 2013 Super Bowl, as well as President Obama's official Presidential Inaugural Balls.
2012 also proved a banner year for The Lindley Group, as the company won the prestigious MIDAS award for Menu Innovation in the Sports and Leisure Category and also secured a series of prestigious new accounts, including event hospitality duties for: Rotherham United's new stadium, Gloucestershire County Cricket Club and the famous White Hart Lane, home of the English Premier League club, Tottenham Hotspur FC.