Misys Achieves Top Awards In Structured Products Technology Rankings
LONDON, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Number One trading systems vendor in Foreign Exchange and Rates
Misys, the number one independent financial services software provider, has come first in two categories of the annual Structured Products magazine technology rankings. Misys achieved the top position in Foreign Exchange and Rates trading systems. Misys achieved top three positions in nine of the categories, reinforcing its leadership position in capital markets software.
Misys has consistently been recognised for its innovation in the industry, enabling structured products to be built with underlyings that span multiple asset classes. Customers of Misys rely on its products to ensure effective risk control and compliance with regulations coupled with a rigorous front-to-back process.A recent ROI study by Misys has shown that the value of an automated structured products solution is immediate and significant. Based on interviews with Heads of trading risk, financial risk, trading systems, and IT for capital markets, Directors of Finance, Operations Managers, and Project Managers, at a number of international financial organisations, the value falls into three main categories:
- Improving operational efficiencies by reducing the time spent creating and managing structured products.
- Reducing the risk of pricing bias.
- Driving business growth through increasing the volume of structured products sold.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV