PharmaSeek Implements Allegro CTMS For Clinical Research Site Management
With the many activities and communications required during the study start-up process, PharmaSeek needed a way to manage all activities at each site. With Allegro CTMS, the PharmaSeek project managers are able to log in and view a dashboard for all the sites and protocols that they manage. They are also able to track metrics to gain insight into site performance across all these tasks.
McCarthy says, "Moving forward, we plan to dive deeper into Allegro CTMS, expanding the system to other areas of our organization and enabling us to manage everything from subject enrollments to budgets and payments."
About PharmaSeekBased in Madison, WI, PharmaSeek is an Investigative Site Network that specializes in expediting clinical trials to a successful completion by securing investigative sites for Phase I through Phase IV clinical trials. With a network of 250 sites located throughout North America, PharmaSeek utilizes a CTMS to streamline processes and provide visibility into sites and study protocols.
About Forte Research SystemsFounded in 2000 and headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, Forte Research Systems, Inc. develops and markets clinical and translational research management software for better compliance, safety, and financial viability. The company's flagship product, the OnCore® eClinical solution, has been meeting the needs of academic medical centers, CTSAs, research hospitals, and cancer centers for over a decade. For research sites, site networks, and SMOs, Forte offers Allegro® CTMS. Allegro systems are purpose-built, easy-to-use, and intuitively designed to support clinical research operations excellence. Forte is also host to the Clinical Research Blog and other resources for individuals interested in excellence in clinical research operations.SOURCE Forte Research Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV