Australian Premier To Visit New Chinese Leaders
"We are going to have to wait until I'm in Shanghai" to see what is announced, she said.
Gillard said the high Australian dollar "may persist for some time" because of Australia's growing status among investors as a safe haven currency and Chinese industrial demand.
The delegation will begin its five-day China visit at the annual Boao Forum for Asia, a government and business leaders' summit on the southern Chinese island of Boao. It will also visit Beijing and Shanghai.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV