Increasing Demand For Power In Emerging Economies In SEA Boosts Prospects Of Automation Vendors, Finds Frost & Sullivan
"Multinational automation providers should work toward educating the potential customers about the advantages of automation systems," noted Purushotham. "They can conduct a thorough lifecycle cost analysis of their automation products and demonstrate the return on investment to power industry participants to encourage wider adoption."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Jessie Loh, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
Automation & Software Solutions for Power Industry is part of the Industrial Automation & Process Control Growth Partnership Service program. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: North American Centrifugal Pump Market, Global Digital Manufacturing Market, North American Machine-to-Machine Software and Services Market, and SE Asia and ANZ Automation and Software Solutions Market for the Oil & Gas Industry. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts