Steve Ballmer absolutely should not remedy his failure to leverage Xbox in the living room by making a pair of mistakes. Buying Netflix and getting into a business that represents the exact opposite of what the future will look like.
Microsoft can win in the living room. It doesn't need Netflix or the Netflix model to do this. I know exactly what it needs to do. If it doesn't do it, somebody else will.
See Microsoft Can Become Cool Again for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV