Shriners Hospitals In Galveston Using Ditto™ Lite - Innovative Multi-Cultural Tool For Children
Doctors, surgeons, nurses, child life specialists, and animation teams developed DTT's content over the course of six years. There are now 8 independent clinical trials that have been published regarding the efficacy of the ditto device. New procedures, games and stories are continuously being added to the range of programs available. Further information is available at www.dtt-usa.com.
About Diversionary Therapy TechnologiesDiversionary Therapy Technologies is a global company headquartered in Australia that developed the ditto™ portable device. DTT worked with The Royal Children's Hospital, Brisbane, to create the handheld, waterproof device that is used prior to and during painful medical procedures to reduce children's anxiety. Learn more about their expanded product line and research at www.dtt-usa.com.
About Shriners Hospitals for Children Shriners Hospitals for Children is changing lives every day through innovative pediatric specialty care, world-class research and outstanding medical education. The 22 facilities in the United States, Canada and Mexico provide advanced care for children with orthopedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries, and cleft lip and palate. For more information visit, www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org.
Shriners Hospitals for Children is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and relies on the generosity of donors. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.SOURCE Diversionary Therapy Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV