BALA CYNWYD, Pa., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Cole Credit Property Trust III ("CCPT III" or the "Company") relating to the proposed offer to acquire the Company made by American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. ("American Realty") (Nasdaq: ARCP).
It has been reported that American Realty sent a letter to CCPT III Board of Directors which could increase the cash portion of its acquisition offer up to 60%, calling on the Board to act now on American Realty's offer to acquire 100 percent of the outstanding common stock of CCPT III for either a minimum of at least $13.59 per share in stock, or $12.50 per share in cash. The proposed transaction would create the largest and highest quality publicly traded REIT in the net lease sector.
On March 6, 2013 CCPT III had announced that it had executed a definitive merger agreement, pursuant to which CCPT III will acquire Cole Holdings Corporation. Upon completion of the transaction CCPT III will change its name to Cole Real Estate Investments, Inc. and pursue a listing on the New York Stock Exchange. As consideration for the acquisition CCPT will make upfront payments of $20 million in cash, subject to adjustment, and 10,711,225 shares of CCPT III common stock, plus additional contingent compensation.
If you own shares of CCPT III stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at email@example.com visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/560--cole-credit-property-trust-iii.html, by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV