PINE BLUFF, Ark., April 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Simmons First National Corporation (Nasdaq:SFNC) today announced it expects to release first quarter 2013 earnings prior to the market opening on Thursday, April 18, 2013, followed by a live conference call to review this information beginning at 3:00 p.m. Central Time. Interested persons can listen to this call by dialing toll-free 1-888-428-9480 (United States and Canada only) and asking for the Simmons First National Corporation conference call, conference ID 9344862. In addition, the call will be available live or in recorded version on the Company's website at www.simmonsfirst.com .
Simmons First National Corporation is an eight bank financial holding company with community banks in Pine Bluff, Lake Village, Jonesboro, Rogers, Searcy, Russellville, El Dorado and Hot Springs, Arkansas. Including the recently acquired Missouri locations, the Company's eight banks conduct financial operations from 96 offices, of which 92 are financial centers, in 55 communities in Arkansas, Missouri and Kansas.
CONTACT: FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: DAVID W. GARNER Senior Vice President and Investor Relations Officer Simmons First National Corporation (870) 541-1000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV