The following chart shows how ITB performed over the past five years and why those who acted on the system have profits of 100% or more.
In my interview, I asked some hard questions to challenge the authors of "True Wealth Systems" and to help our readers gain some useful insight. One question I asked was: "With the major U.S. stock indices hitting new all-time highs, isn't it dangerous for investors to own stocks right now?"
The answers may surprise you, and I'm going to present them in a follow-up article. I've hopefully whet your appetite to learn more about investment strategies and systems. Whether it's based on seasonality or on the kind of computer programs used by hedge funds, each offers food for thought and the hope of better returns on our own investing activities. Stay tuned for the sequel.Disclosure: As of the time of publication the author is only long shares of AAPL and EWJ and not the other companies or ETFs mentioned in this article. Follow @m8a2r1 This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV