ATHENS, Greece, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Paragon Shipping Inc. (NYSE: PRGN) ("Paragon Shipping" or the "Company"), today announced that it has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 (the "Annual Report") with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Annual Report may be accessed through the Company's website, www.paragonship.com, under the Investor Relations section. Shareholders may also receive a hard copy of the Annual Report, including the complete audited financial statements, free of charge, by contacting Allen & Caron Inc., using the contact details provided below.
About Paragon Shipping Paragon Shipping is a Marshall Islands-based international shipping company with executive offices in Athens, Greece, specializing in the transportation of drybulk cargoes. The Company's current fleet consists of thirteen drybulk vessels with a total carrying capacity of 816,472 dwt. In addition, the Company's current newbuilding program consists of one Handysize drybulk carrier that is scheduled to be delivered in the fourth quarter of 2013 and two 4,800 TEU containerships that are scheduled to be delivered in 2014. Paragon Shipping has granted Box Ships Inc., an affiliated company, the option to acquire its two containerships under construction.
For more information, visit: www.paragonship.com. The information contained on the Company's website does not constitute part of this press release.
Contacts:Paragon Shipping Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org Allen & Caron Inc. Rudy Barrio (Investors) email@example.com(212) 691-8087 Len Hall (Media) firstname.lastname@example.org(949) 474-4300 SOURCE Paragon Shipping Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV