RUTLAND, Vt., April 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:CWST), a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company, announced today that it has priced the previously announced offering of up to $5,500,000 principal amount of Business Finance Authority of the State of New Hampshire Solid Waste Disposal Long-Term Revenue Bonds (Casella Waste Systems, Inc. Project), Series 2013 (the "Bonds") due April 1, 2029. An additional $5,500,000 aggregate principal amount of Bonds may be offered under the same indenture in the future. The net proceeds of the Bonds will be loaned to Casella to enable it to repay borrowings under its revolving credit facility for assets purchased in New Hampshire since October 5, 2011. A letter of credit payable to the Bond trustee may be drawn on to pay the principal, purchase price and interest due on the Bonds.
Interest on the Bonds will initially accrue at a variable rate as determined on a weekly basis by the remarketing agent. The interest rate of the Bonds as of the closing will be 0.200%. The issuance of the Bonds is expected to close on April 4, 2013.
The Bonds have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and other applicable securities laws.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the Bonds, nor shall there be any sale of the Bonds in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. This notice is being issued pursuant to and in accordance with Rule 135c under the Securities Act.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV