DERIDDER, La., April 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMERISAFE, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMSF), a specialty provider of high hazard workers' compensation insurance, announced today that it will release its 2013 first quarter financial results on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, the Company has scheduled a conference call which will be broadcast live over the Internet on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time.
|What:||AMERISAFE First Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|When:||Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time / 9:30 a.m. Central time|
|How:||Live via phone – By dialing 720-545-0027, or live over the Internet – by logging onto the web at the address below|
|Where:||http://www.amerisafe.com , on the "Investor Home" page of the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website|
For those who cannot listen to the live call, a telephonic replay will be available through May 9, 2013 and may be accessed by calling 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 and using the pass code 32185771#. An archive of the webcast will be available after the call for a period of 60 days in the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website.
About AMERISAFEAMERISAFE, Inc. is a specialty provider of workers' compensation insurance focused on small to mid-sized employers engaged in hazardous industries, principally construction, trucking, manufacturing and agriculture. AMERISAFE actively markets workers' compensation insurance in 30 states and the District of Columbia.
CONTACT: G. Janelle Frost, EVP & CFO AMERISAFE, Inc. 337-463-9052
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV