SAN DIEGO, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Websense, Inc. (NASDAQ: WBSN) today announced that it plans to release financial results for the first quarter of 2013 after the market close on Thursday, April 25, 2013. Management will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss the results at 5 p.m. EDT/ 2 p.m. PDT.
To participate in the conference call, investors should dial 866-757-5630 (domestic) or 707-287-9356 (international) 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. A simultaneous audio-only webcast of the call may be accessed on the internet at investor.websense.com.
For investors unable to participate in the live event, an archive of the webcast will be available on the company's website through June 30, 2013. A taped replay of the call will be available for one week at 855-859-2056 and 404-537-3406, pass code 22448863.
About Websense, Inc. Websense, Inc. (NASDAQ: WBSN) is a global leader in protecting organizations from the latest cyber attacks and data theft. Websense TRITON comprehensive security solutions unify web security, email security, mobile security and data loss prevention (DLP) at the lowest total cost of ownership. Tens of thousands of enterprises rely on Websense TRITON security intelligence to stop advanced persistent threats, targeted attacks and evolving malware. Websense prevents data breaches, intellectual property theft and enforces security compliance and best practices. A global network of channel partners distributes scalable, unified appliance- and cloud-based Websense TRITON solutions.Websense TRITON stops more threats, visit www.websense.com/proveit to see proof. To access the latest Websense security insights and connect through social media, please visit www.social.websense.com. For more information, visit www.websense.com and www.websense.com/triton.
Investor Contact: Avelina KauffmanWebsense, Inc. (858) 320-9364 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV