BC-Business News Digest
401K ROLLOVER CONFUSION
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Many workers are getting false or misleading information about options for their 401(k) accounts when they change jobs, congressional auditors say in a report that urged regulators to offer consumers clearer guidance about their retirement money. By Sam Hananel.
A sampling of Money & Markets modules is below. The full digest for AP's Money & Markets service can be found at markets.ap.org. For questions about Money & Markets content, please contact Trevor Delaney (800-845-8450, ext. 1807). For technical support: Todd Balog (816-654-1096). After 6 p.m., contact the AP Business News desk (800-845-8450, ext. 1680) for content questions; 1-800-3AP-STOX for technical support and 212-621-1905 for graphics help.MONEY & MARKETS: CENTERPIECE An uneven rise The Standard & Poor's 500 index returned to a record high last week, but it hasn't been an equal-opportunity recovery. The market has been split between clear winners and losers since Oct. 9, 2007, when the S&P 500 last set a record high. COMPANY SPOTLIGHT Zynga's play in the U.K. Shares of Zynga surged after the online game maker announced plans to expand its small presence in the United Kingdom. The maker of FarmVille and other games will launch casino games for players on Facebook and mobile platforms in the U.K. later this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV