Security Networks, West Palm Beach Based Company, Awards Free Alarm Systems To Three Local Non-profits
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Security Networks, a West Palm Beach based home security and automation business is awarding three non-profits free alarm systems for three years.
"This activity is part of our giving back to the community," said Richard Perry, president of Security Networks.
"We have been in the Palm Beaches area for the last 12 years and have grown from 'infancy' to a company that will exceed $100 million in revenue this year. Because of the success we have enjoyed here in West Palm Beach, we wanted to return something to our home town area this year," added Perry.
The three award recipients for the security systems are:A Place of Hope, Business Manager, Mrs. Stacey McCollum. A Place of Hope is a faith-based child welfare organization providing family-style foster care, transitional housing, and other hope and healing services for people who have been traumatized by abuse and neglect. http://placeofhope.com "A Place of Hope is going to benefit greatly from this security system because we currently have a location that is not equipped with a security system," said McCollum. "The security system will give us peace of mind knowing that all of our important business documents and tangible personal property will be protected," emphasized McCollum. All 'Bout Children, Executive Director, Jane Robinson. All 'Bout Children empowers children (from birth to eight years old) and their caregivers to thrive socially and emotionally through early intervention and quality preventive mental health services. www.allboutchildren.org "Having Security Networks' system is an added assurance that ABC's Child and Family Center is a safe and protected place for all the children and their families to heal and reach their potential," said director Robinson.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV