NEW YORK, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernstein Liebhard LLP today announced that a class action has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas on behalf of a class (the "Class") of purchasers of Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. ("Harvest" or the "Company") (NYSE: HNR) securities between May 7, 2010 and March 18, 2013 (the "Class Period").
Harvest Natural is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, development, production and disposition of oil and natural gas properties. The Company is focused on the exploration of oil and gas fields in known hydrocarbon basins worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV