Financial Stability RatingÂ® Of Founder's Title Insurance Withdrawn
COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Demotech, Inc. has withdrawn the Financial Stability Rating ® (FSR) of S, Substantial, assigned to Founder's Title Insurance. This action was taken at the Company's request. The Company was acquired by Agents National Title Insurance Company on October 12, 2012, and is currently not issuing policies.
FSRs present Demotech's opinion of the ability of an insurer to meet its insurance related obligations based upon an assessment of financial information. FSRs are not an endorsement of any particular insurer or its products. Insureds and agents need to independently evaluate their relationship with a particular insurer as well as the applicability of that insurer's products to the needs of the insured or agent.About Demotech, Inc. Demotech, Inc. is a financial analysis firm specializing in evaluating the financial stability of regional and specialty insurers. Since 1985, Demotech has served the insurance industry by assigning accurate, reliable and proven Financial Stability Ratings® (FSRs) for Property & Casualty insurers and Title underwriters. FSRs are a leading indicator of financial stability, providing an objective baseline of the future solvency of an insurer. Demotech's philosophy is to review and evaluate insurers based on their area of focus and execution of their business model rather than solely on financial size. This philosophy was the catalyst for the Demotech Company Classification System, which was published in Insurance Journal, in order to stratify and categorize insurers into operational categories. Visit www.demotech.com for more information. SOURCE Demotech, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV