NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuously regarded as one of the top destinations to visit in 2013 by publications such as Conde Nast Traveler and Business Insider, Nashville is bringing more adventure than ever to the American South. Renaissance Nashville Hotel, a vibrant downtown Nashville hotel conveniently located near some of the most popular attractions, welcomes travelers from all over the world to Music City this spring.
Featuring chic, luxury guest rooms, welcoming amenities and stunning event spaces, this hotel is a prime destination for those looking to experience the city's premier upcoming events. Exciting happenings taking place this spring include:
- The "All 4 The Hall" benefit concert for the Country Music Hall of Fame, April 16, features Trace Adkins, Vince Gill, Keith Urban and many more
- Awesome April, with events such as Nashville Film Festival April 18 to 25, nightly concerts, and Country Music Marathon April 27
- Music City Center Grand Opening, May 19 and 20, features musical guests, tours and exciting activities celebrating the long-awaited convention center and museum
In addition to its convenient location, the dynamic hotel offers Nashville vacation packages so guests can seize the ultimate Music City experience.
About Renaissance Nashville HotelExperience all that Music City has to offer within one distinctive property, Renaissance Nashville Hotel, perfectly positioned in the heart of the business district. This luxury hotel is conveniently connected to the convention center and provides easy access to downtown Nashville restaurants and attractions, including Bridgestone Arena, LP Field, B.B. King's Blues Club, Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum, Schermerhorn Symphony Center and Historic Second Avenue District. This vibrant, 673-room hotel boasts modern amenities such as in-room, Plug-In technology and a 24-hour fitness center. Discover the ideal hotel for hosting a variety of events, from business benefits to social soirees or an unforgettable Nashville convention in more than 31,000 square feet of elegant event space including 25 meeting rooms. Redefining what a pleasure travel can be, Renaissance Nashville Hotel sets the standard in sophisticated luxury.For more information, to make a reservation or to submit a request for proposal, call 1-800-327-6618 or visit RenaissanceNashville.com. SOURCE Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts