Nelson Laboratories To Conduct Pharmaceutical Microbiology Seminar
SALT LAKE CITY, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nelson Laboratories ( www.nelsonlabs.com) will give pharmaceutical industry professionals direct access to its FDA trend experts during the "The Science of Pharmaceutical Microbiology Seminar" on May 16, 2013 in San Diego, Calif.
"We created this seminar to impart our industry knowledge on microbial control and aseptic processing to pharmaceutical industry representatives," said Jackson Adams, Pharmaceutical Account Manager. "The benefit to both the individual and their company will be learning how to better incorporate microbial process control into the product manufacturing lifecycle."
Register for "The Science of Pharmaceutical Microbiology Seminar."The seminar will take place at the Hilton San Diego/Gaslamp at 401 K Street. Nelson Laboratories experts will present five different topics during the seminar, including:
- Modernizing the Aseptic Process – An overview of aseptic processing, lifecycle approach and risk assessment and general guidelines for process simulations.
- Microbiology Testing for Non-sterile products – Risk-based assessments to determine acceptance criteria and determining objectionable organisms in non-sterile pharmaceutical products.
- Particulate Matter Testing – Testing requirements and methods for intravenous and parenteral products.
- Product Sterility Testing – Basic testing requirements and methods, isolator package validation requirements and Bacteriostasis and Fungistasis (B/F) requirements
- Container Closure Integrity Testing – Testing requirements, available methods and regulatory trends.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts