MountainLiving.com Launches New Web Site Introducing Enhanced Features For High Country Home Design Businesses And Homeowners
DENVER, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mountain Living, the premier authority on western United States high country's finest architecture, interior design, and real estate, has launched its newly re-designed site, MountainLiving.com, to enhance the user experience for both home design professionals as well as mountain enthusiasts and homeowners. With a streamlined design, improved search functionality and rich multi-media content, the new MountainLiving.com makes it easier for consumers to find home design ideas, resources and professionals.
"We are excited to launch the next-generation Mountain Living site to connect affluent, engaged mountain homeowners and shoppers with our clients, faster and more easily," said Holly Scott, publisher of Mountain Living. "More than ever, we're empowering home design professionals to strengthen their online brand presence in the marketplace to attract shoppers, drive increased business, and generate more ways to interact with qualified consumers."
"When a consumer comes to the new MountainLiving.com for home design ideas, they will find even more relevant content for inspiration, and easy connections to the resources and professionals who can make their dream home happen," adds Mountain Living Editor in Chief Christine DeOrio. For advertisers, the new site offers a stronger web presence, more lead capturing, enhanced traffic from organic and referral search, and increased opportunities to reach prospective customers.Key site features include:
- Premier Showcase, a 400-word story highlighting the work of architects, builders, and home design professionals in the region. Limited to 24 total profiles with prime placement on the home page and all subsequent landing pages in rotations of six, each Premier Showcase features unlimited photos, a 250-word company description or story, logo, contact information, website link, "Ask A Question/Get A Quote" functionality, social media connections to Facebook and Twitter accounts, and video upload capability.
- Resource Portfolio, an online design center and go-to source for visitors searching for products, services and professionals. Featured prominently on the home page and subsequent landing pages, searchable by category or alphabetical listings, the Resource Portfolio features a custom page for every listing that includes 20 photos, a 250-word description, logo, contact information, website link, and "Ask A Question/Get A Quote" functionality.
- Run-of-Site Digital Display Ads offering exclusivity as one of only 16 advertisers rotating through 4 positions on the site, every landing page, every blog page, every day for one year.
- Expert Q&A with top home design professionals dispensing invaluable advice and tips. Accompanying their profile is a photo, contact info, web link and video.
- Videos custom-produced by Mountain Living that are featured on the site and YouTube for one year. Included is social media announcement, two-week promotion on the home page, and video archived at www.MountainLiving.com.
- C ustomized Online Sweepstakes program offering lead-capturing for future marketing efforts. The 4-week promotion is designed, executed and promoted in social media by Mountain Living.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts