Louisiana Sen. Mary Landrieu Meets With Boston Area Small Business Leaders To Discuss Impact Of Federal Program For Small Businesses; Media Availability Will Follow Meeting
MEDIA ADVISORY FOR APRIL 5
BOSTON, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being released by ADS Ventures, Inc.:
- U.S. Senator Mary L. Landrieu (D-LA), Chair of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- ML Mackey, CEO of Beacon Interactive Systems
- Mike MacEwen, President, Beacon Interactive
- Dave Green, President and CEO, PSI
- Steve Genesreti, CFO, PSI
- Bob Treiber, President, Boston Engineering
- Greg Zacharias, President and Senior Principal Scientist, Charles River Analytics
- Jeff Gilling, CEO, Diamond Antenna
- Kunal Mehra, VP, Strategy and Market Development, Scientific Systems
- Joe Kunze, Founder, President and CEO, SI2 Technologies
- Mike Squillante, VP of Research, Radiation Monitoring Devices
- Ken Mahmud, Chief Technology Officer, Triton Systems
WHAT: Senator Mary L. Landrieu (D-LA), Chair of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, sponsored the Small Business Innovation Research Program, which increases small business participation in federal research and development. The program has helped Boston area companies grow and create jobs. Sen. Landrieu will meet with Boston small business leaders to discuss how the program has impacted their businesses, how it can be improved and her committee's priorities for legislation that will continue to help small businesses. Following the meeting, Sen. Landrieu and the business leaders will hold a press availability to answer questions from the media.WHEN: Friday April 5, 2013 at 9:15 a.m. Participants will be available to the press at 10:15. WHERE: Beacon Interactive Systems headquarters - One Alewife Center, Cambridge, MA 02140 Media Contact: Michael K. Frisby 781-605-9263 202-625-4328 email@example.com SOURCE ADS Ventures, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV